Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on zero tones for discrimination

DDB

I'm running hi pro in stereo mix mode, my soil has a -94 vdi on the probe reading.What I'm trying to do is set 0 tones for discrimination.
My question is should I still accept 94 and 95 vdi numbers, and set to 0 for tones, or sense my ground comes in at -94 do I need to reject them out, or does it matter.

Thanks Dave

It
does not matter. Most all of us older Vision -V31 hunters use 0 on tones we dont want to hear or 5 if you want to know if there is iron around and for making it easier for finding a clean spot for ground balancing. Hope this helps. Yazoo

Thanks Yazoo, that's what I was thinking just needed to hear it from some of the experienced v hunters.

Dave

When the V can't ID the object it assigns the target a +95 VDI. I have mine set to Zero or no tone.