Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question please....

NEL is the company out of Ukraine , good coils and they make them for most detectors in differing shapes and sizes I have one for the Delta Tesoros ( 4 pin) used it on the Tejon which I don't own any more but will work on all Delta modals works well too !!

AJ

I use one on my etrac and it's a nice mid-sized coil. I use many coils but use this one the most. Keep in mind it's a DD coil (which I prefer) so may not fit YOUR needs depending on if prefer concentrics or DD's? Just another tool.....

My personal opinion the NEL Sharpshooter coil is the best coil going,i use one all the time on my T2 and have one on order for my 5 pins Tesoro machines,i use mine instead of the stock coils.