Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question: White's Blue Max 600 Deep Scan coil...............

Kelley (Texas)

P/N 624-0263 is on the label glued to this coil. It appears to have a five pin connector. Is this the coil that Monte made mention of using on his 6000 XL Pro? Will this coil work on the XL Pro? Many thanks, Kelley (Texas) :)

I don't know if it is the one Monte mentioned, but the Whites has a variety of names for basically the same series of coils. The Blue Max 600 is basically the same as the Black Max 5.3 and the Bullseye 5.3. The Blue Max 800 is the same as the Royal 800. The Blue Max 950 is the same as the Black Max 950. Some of these coils are white, some are black and some are maroon. Some say Precision Scan and others just have logo and size. Just depends on when they were manufactured and which detector they were originally intended for. Regardless, the 6.59kHz coils will work on the XLT, 6000XL, XL PRO, ID series, IDX, IDX PRO, QXT, QXT PRO, CL III and the 5900. There may be more, but that is all I can think of right now. HH Randy

On the left shaft tab the following number is imprinted: H1 9483 or it could be HI 9483. Goodness, this coil is thick when compared to the original Black Max 9.5 coil.

I have been using a Tesoro Bandido II uMax for many years and I just purchased the White's 6000 XL Pro...and still learning about this XL Pro.

I do appreciate you help, Thank you. Kelley (Texas) :)

The only difference between it and the 'stock' version is that I have the mounting holes drilled out to accept the big black plastic bolt, and the long coil cable has been shortened to the current length.

Yes, the Blue Max 600, like the black plastic housed 5.3 Black Max and 5.3 BullsEye, and the 5.3 Eclipse for the higher-frequency models, are in the same think-body coil housing, but that's just fine with me. They balance well, and work great!

The only real differences between the Blue Max 600 and the 5.3 Black Max and 5.3 BullsEye are the color of the plastic, the decal, and the newer coils have the larger hole and shorter cable. Personally, I prefer this 6