Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question????

I a thr

I have detected for 35+ years and used most detectors over the past but had never used a CZ so just purchased a 1021 series CZ3D. Not having received it yet I have been reading all I can about the beast. I'm sure I will have other question, but have had many good responses from several members of the forum.
My question is on volume setting. Is it better to run the machine volume at max volume and adjust sounds to comfort in my KillerB's or run at the factory preset mark and crank the headphones up? In my past I have run max on the machine and adjusted the headphones for comfort. Is there a BEST way?
Thanks
Bill

Its obvious you never used a CZ as under 5 its modulated audio(shallow loud and deep soft) and at 10 allows you to hear the real deepies so now knowing this factor its your call...Personally I use a CZ for deep silver so always run at volume of 10...after 6 the modulation is minor at best and even though I undertand high sens. uses more battery power its my way of setting up. All headphones differ and perhaps setting your headphones higher and volume lower may work out best for you and would suggest experimenting as perhaps the units you used before were not modulated and naturally would change the effect...

Dan, Exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks again for all your help in preparing for my first CZ. I apologize if some of my questions are remedial.:wave: I guess you don't know until you ask!!:shrug:
Thanks,
Bill