Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Questions about the gold programs on teh DEUS

Tenspeed

I am thinking of branching out and hunting some gold with my DEUS instead of silver. Any comments as to which of the gold programs will be better? I live in th esoutheast US with sometimes iron laden red clay.

I usually hunt in a slightly modified Basic 1 program at maximum sensitivity and the DEUS does well since I found three silver coins last weekend to hit 101 for the year (most were found with my ETrac, but I am pushing myself to use the DEUS more to get more familiar).

Will I gain depth in the gold programs?

Thanks for any feedback!!

Tenspeed