Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Questions for folks with a XT50 and XT70

richetts

Was wondering if anyone has tried the XT50 or XT70 for nuggets yet. I know there are a few of you in gold areas where teeny pieces of gold are waiting for a coil to swing over them. I don't get to do any "nugget" hunting here in Ohio like they do in Alaska, Arizona, Cali, or down under. But I am very interested in how the machine does in those areas. I do travel a lot to the Southeast US and hope to make a trip out to Arizona for some nugget hunting. If the XT50 still has a good chance with the 18.5kHz coil at finding small gold, I just might the extra $200 and get the XT50 with the HF coil. Not sure if I can wait for Steve Herschbach to thaw out up there in Alaska in June before I make the purchase. My current detector has seen better days and eats through 4 C cells in like 6 hours. Any help would be much appreciated.

Richie Etts - Northwood, Ohio