Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick basketball hunt

Bucksport

Still loving the Time ranger. I didn't get to hunt for a long as I wanted (only 45 minutes). I hunted on one end of a basketball court. I worked an area about 5x5. Not much to speak of, but I did land a 6" deep 42 nickel. I was using the 4" coil the whole time. It doesn't look like anyone has hit this park in a while.

CCF0E34D-AD50-441B-A5B2-38A97F4747E7_zpswaeinxtj.jpg

WTG Bucksport,
Looks like you're getting your feet wet and getting your Time Ranger figgered out. Not too bad.for a short 45 minute hunt.

Thanks Walt.
Getting it figured out was not hard at all :) Started hunting with a Tracker IV back in 02. I then moved on to a Quick Draw II, then Landstar, Dropped out of detecting for a few years. I picked back up getting a Delta 4000, and an F2 at the same time. Then got myself a Eurotek pro last year. There have been a few other brands mixed in between, but I figured I would only mention the First Texas units here ;) Their tones seem to click with me. If you have experience with one, the other models come to you easily enough. I am tempted to make the 3300/3500 my next machine :)

Bucksportt, I'm sure Wal will agree with me........3500!!!

Love this machine!!!

Gl and HH y'all.

Frank

The Legacy 3500 would definately be a great choice to consider. Especially because of the manual ground balance capability. The Pioneer 505 is a nice detector too, it's only drawback is that it lacks a manual ground balance, but like the Landstar it will find the deep ones.