Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick hunt before the rain turned into a history lesson

3RINGER

Hunting buddy had to work so our hunt got put on the back burner till tomorrow. After the honey do's I had just enough time to hit a spot so loaded up the 4W. Got off the 4wheeler and dialed in the unit. Was hunting an old home place, had to stop once and duck off In the old house for a few due to a shower. Fun hunt for the short time it was. Pulled in a Presidental token of Rutherford B Hayes, a chunk of drip and a play money token that has Uncle Sam 1949 "25". Have to say though, got pretty excited when I saw what I thought was silver on that one.

Did some checking and now know from 1877-1881 Rutherford was the President. On the back it said he was a Brigadier General in the civil war in a Ohio unit. He served from 61-65, gotta love history. Made a vid but still working on it.

Going back with the OOR next time and hit those trashy spots harder.
HH

Nice Presidential token..

those are from the late 60s or so.Distributed by Shell oil

They use to give them away at gas stations..I have a few of different ones Ive dug over the years..

Keith