Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick morning hunt before the downpoor.

jkline

Ronstar kicked ass yesterday, my turn was today. Got up early, wasn't planning on going out, but when something is on your mind, you just have to scratch that itch.

Ron had family duty, so I went back to a spot we hit once, where I found a Merc, and got these babies in quick succession. On the CTX (AndyS), the Barber rang up as a penny (12 37, and was super iffy at 6); the Merc 12 44-- I was expecting clad.

Isn't often I get a two silver day, so this swinger is happy, even though the Barber is a Philly.

Attachments

• 20210306_214333[1].jpg
    20210306_214333[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
very nice 👍

Nice saves !
Mark

Dang it, he found where I dropped those two. I was supposed to go back with him and then do the happy dance in his face...... my bad 😂😂😂

Dang it, he found where I dropped those two. I was supposed to go back with him and then do the happy dance in his face...... my bad 😂😂😂
why don't you just put them in a hole over 9 inches deep....sounds like no one in your area will find them....I let a 10+ barber dime lie in the ground for a full season and was able to recover it, but use it for testing settings/coils all year...oops...did I tell you another of my secrets ? Dang IT !!!!!

Ronstar kicked ass yesterday, my turn was today. Got up early, wasn't planning on going out, but when something is on your mind, you just have to scratch that itch.

Ron had family duty, so I went back to a spot we hit once, where I found a Merc, and got these babies in quick succession. On the CTX (AndyS), the Barber rang up as a penny (12 37, and was super iffy at 6); the Merc 12 44-- I was expecting clad.

Isn't often I get a two silver day, so this swinger is happy, even though the Barber is a Philly.
Any Barber is a Great day. Good for you.

Carver

@Elmy-- I had fun playing with your 110 pattern today. No silver but dang does it sound off on a target!
When you get over a target within it's pattern....with a classic silver id..... it will sure let you know it.....a nice tight coin pattern aimed at beginners for the etrac.
But a lot of times I used it to move thru an area quickly to find a coin hotspot. Then you can open the pattern up for all the goodies.
Thanks for giving it a shot and the report on it.(y)
3 silvers from Ron and 2 from you.....you guy's are on fire already this year !