Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Question about the carbon shaft from that fellow that makes the

gitterdug

Can someone tell me if the stock lower rod on the Nox 800 will work in the upper carbon shaft that the fellow with the A name makes? I bought one of his 2 piece woven carbon shafts, but want to use the old lower shaft and keep it connected to my 6 inch coil. Will it fit in the upper carbon shaft? Thanks

U have both....? Cant you try it? Yes.... both at 3/4 of.

I just now ordered the carbon shaft, and want to keep the old lower attached to my 6 inch coil, to make changeout a bit easier. So, not yet. And I am leaving on a 7-10 day long old home door knocking detecting trip from Texas to Mississippi and back, and if I needed another lower rod, I would order it. So, if I understand you correctly, it will fit. Yay! Thanks Dewcon....HH

Give me a holler Dennis-I have a friend who has prototyped a really cool mod for the Eqx!

That’s odd.... mine are interchangeable both show 3/4”.