Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

quick question

No, different connectors and design. The Kruzer and Multi-Kruzer share coils with the Anfibio series.

No, different connectors and design. The Kruzer and Multi-Kruzer share coils with the Anfibio series.
ok thanks Monte. You posted on another one of my questions that you liked the tone of the racer 2 better then the kruzer. The reason I'm asking theses questions, I'm thanking about trading my multi kruzer for a racer 2, that is. if I can find someone that will trade. I'm like you I don't care all that much for the kruzer audio. some I'm wandering how much difference in the audio?

The new and used detector market is rather sleepy lately. Heck, I have a brand new Racer 2 w/2 coils and weather covers for $375 and haven't had a single bite yet. I know last year made things a little sluggish, but we are starting 2021 just as bad, it seems.

Monte

The new and used detector market is rather sleepy lately. Heck, I have a brand new Racer 2 w/2 coils and weather covers for $375 and haven't had a single bite yet. I know last year made things a little sluggish, but we are starting 2021 just as bad, it seems.

Monte

Monte
Monte you have pm