Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Relic Hunt

jjaddict

Scored my first Explorer 3-ringers today. They are always fun to find. Also pulled a couple buttons that I would have sworn were going to have eagles on them, but no dice. Only my second ever thimble, would love to score a silver one some day.

Took a week off from work, going to go on a little roadtrip with a friend tomorrow to some small town parks. Hope to score my first Explorer silver! HH!

Nice relics. You are going to find that the Explorer is best kept secret for relic hunting in good ground. It is deadly on deep buttons and other brass. If you relic hunt alot and have sites that are "hunted out" I got news for ya, It aint. But it will be after you hit it with the good ole Explorer!

Marc

I'm starting to find out that it is pretty deadly on the lead and brass. Pulled two small round balls today and a few small pieces of brass. I really love this machine!!!