Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick search at park delivers earring with diamonds

My dad & I decided to head to the park after the thanksgiving lunch was over and look for about an hour. We both found some clad coins & I found a diamond earring. I don't know if the diamonds are real or if this is just a piece of costume jewelry. I'm going to take it later to a jeweler to see if it is real. Either way it was exciting to find it!

Good job. Turn it over and look at the back. If there are holes in the back where the stones are at, it might be real. If no holes where the stones are at than junk. Still it is a good find. It is more fun to find goodies like that. You will find more. Just keep at it and use very low disc... KEN

Rousseau84 said:
The earring turned out to be fake, but it was still fun to find.
All that jewelry is fun to find. Keep that coil down and hunt, More will come... KEN