Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Sunday morning hunt

Listener

I hit this little Charter School Playgroung this morning before it reaches 103 today. I hit it once last year and scooped up 13 bucks. Someone else has hit it regular since and I usually don’t even find a cent. Didn’t fair much better but found one each of our coinage, a marble and a tiny nickel plated cross. Nice to find clean money for a change. Thx for looking.
Is it my ears or does the pinpointer sound much louder after the update?

Attachments

• D9DFADDB-BABC-424A-8215-BA6251BACCD8.jpeg
    D9DFADDB-BABC-424A-8215-BA6251BACCD8.jpeg
    934.8 KB · Views: 75
Half dollars are not a common find. Congrats! HH

Thanks, it was a Lucky find with the pinpointer, because I read the quarter under the rope swing and decided to sweep around with the pinpointer in the bark when it showed up. 😊

Nice. $13 in coinage in one outing, one spot is a nice haul. Kids must have been playing quarters lol