Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

R2 lower rod won't stay tight

taco77

My R1 never had this minor issue but my R2 lower rod camlock keeps working its way loose. Anybody got a quick fix? Have a big hunt next weekend so I might just wrap some tape around it to the time being.

I had a cam lock on my original Racer come loose. The cam lock itself came apart. The very top on the lock screws into the barrel portion of the lock. Make sure your's hasn't started to unscrew.

Your R1 shaft will fit the R2 for your hunt until some get this side of the pond. Where's your hunt at man.....

It's in 96 SC. South Carolina Dirt Diggers hunt on 1200 acres. Now that I think about it, you told me about the club. You gonna be there?

So that explains why some friends from Charlotte and Rock Hill headed down below Columbia. Lots of buttons from one friend. Might not be the same one but lots of the SC Metal club from R. Hill are in the same area hunting and bumped into each other. Good luck in the woods watch out for the ticks. Will have my R2 here Monday with the 5" and the 5x10.