Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer 2 with 5" coil faster in the iron than ????

ArnieTX

my XP Deus with 9" coil in FAST mode with reactivity set to 5???

If my Deus had a smaller coil I probably wouldn't be shopping. I hunt heavy iron homesteads and want ultimate separation . Who's the king? XP or Racer 2 with 5"Thanks

The R2 as with all the Turkish machines have what I referred to as a seemingly "live audio" You're hunting slow right now IOW. You'll be shocked and that's coming from a user of the Deus for almost 4 years when they first came into the US. I don't even own one now..............sold it when I realized what all my other machines could not see in the ground and the Turkish machines could.

I feel like I'm "one" with my Deus. I have hundreds of hours on it and know it's language well.

I hunt heavy heavy iron littered homesteads and know how easily targets are masked. I want a machine that can pick through the junk and squeak em out.

I don't care about covering ground. I need a laser beam. Will the R2 really do it? The Deus is really good.

Im about to order one.. Thanks

Check out the thread I started Makro making a bold statement with the R2. You will not be disappointed.

If xp ever makes a smallEric coil nothing will beat it, but the R2 with sniper coil on will give u more separation than thever 9" xp. U won't find as much as u would think if u know the xp well.

I think 5 on the deus makes my targets very chopped where the racer and 5" coil is deep and the tones are sweet.