Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

racer 2

The Racer 2 appears to be recently discontinued, along with Single Frequency units from the Kruzer and Anfibio series. But your Racer 2 will continue to perform for you, just match the coil to the environment.

Monte

The Racer 2 appears to be recently discontinued, along with Single Frequency units from the Kruzer and Anfibio series. But your Racer 2 will continue to perform for you, just match the coil to the environment.

Mon Racer 2 appears to be recently discontinued, along with Single Frequency units from the Kruzer and Anfibio series. But your Racer 2 will continue to perform for you, just match the coil to the environment.

Monte

Monte
racer2 is an excellent detector,easy to operate,nice screen and DEEP

I picked up a impact thinking it would replace my red racer. It didn’t. I just ended up adding another detector. I like the racer with the oor coil in iron over the impact. I also like the RC26 solid 5.5x10 over the RC24 or IM24. I do not like open coils for woods & brush. The impact has the IM18C 7” mounted on it most of the time. I do like the impact but the racer is still my dedicated woods & cellar hole machine.