Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer Back Pack?

HaroldILL.

I was wondering if the Back Pack has some type of straps or pockets inside to hold the Racer in place so it doesn't move around on long hikes in the woods? I would hate to damage it if I got one. Thanks.

2 pockets Harold, without zippers...just open spaces but, it works well and I like it loads.
It can take the 'Racer' all parts of it and accessory coil/s, headphones, water, sandwich etc etc.
There IS a zipped pocket on the front and in that I have a pack of 8 spare alkalines, the Nokta pin pointer, a Wilcox serrated digger (love this item) and gloves with room for more items.

Does this help?

Des D

Just loaded my Racer backpack up with the Racer, 11" DD, 5" DD and some extra assories for this weekends detecting.

Hopefully that little Makro finds pouch gets filled up :shrug: