Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer Coin Finds and CSA Button Gettin' The Lead Out 4 Video

csarebelva

For you coin hunters the Racer 3 tone is a hot ticket ....you can dig in the 80s and pick twice as many good targets as trash. To Me the Racer paid for itself this past week when it found me a button on the wish list of many relic hunters. This machine is good for most any type of detecting. I am sure there are models that are better but I think it is the perfect machine to keep in your arsenal. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L36D_AS636U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sorry video listed private for some reason but it should be available to all now ... thanks and sorry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L36D_AS636U

Good video. And your right. I'm bad about going full bore and not taking a break. I think it's better for your concentration and it gives a person a brief moment to look around and enjoy the scenery and listen to the wild life.

Yep.it is a hobby and should be enjoyed as such. Breaks and drinks make a big difference..

I have detected with people who only find it, dig it, pouch it, and move on till they drop.. Then are disappointed when it was only clad. They had no enjoyment of the hobby...

My question is?. If it's not fun, and a Hobby, why do it at all ?.

Nice video ...........Thanks ..

Thanks .... I often find I have gone 2 hours without stopping and then I have gone past the point of returning .... since I found a couple of good things now the pressure is off so I just enjoy the hunt and looking at what's around me. It is so much more enjoyable now when it's "whatever I find" and not "I have got to find it" and you know my best stuff comes when I am just hunting to clear me head and get a moment out in the fresh air.

Glad you enjoyed the video ...... the camera makes me slow down a little too and I enjoy hopefully helping with some of my tips and experiences.

csarebelva said:
Thanks .... I often find I have gone 2 hours without stopping and then I have gone past the point of returning .... since I found a couple of good things now the pressure is off so I just enjoy the hunt and looking at what's around me. It is so much more enjoyable now when it's "whatever I find" and not "I have got to find it" and you know my best stuff comes when I am just hunting to clear me head and get a moment out in the fresh air.

Glad you enjoyed the video ...... the camera makes me slow down a little too and I enjoy hopefully helping with some of my tips and experiences.

Your videos are realistic and no doubt original as it happens finds. I like that a lot and look forward to many more..