Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RACER Scores yet again ....Two days in a row It pulls out a big score

csarebelva

Well if the 1662 two pence were not enough yesterday this sure made my weekend. Went to a little different area not far from where I found the coin and I turned up a beauty of a find and me being an Artillery reenactor this was even more special. Washington Artillery Tongue and Wreath.

Wow, Epic find. Congrats.

That is nice

WOW this racer is amazing :thumbup: excellent find!!

Unreal find!!

Thanks for sharing!!

I know you're on cloud nine!!!

Keith

The Washington Artillery was one of the most famous Confederate Artillery units of the Civil War. These tongue and wreath buckles were US issued and the troops ground off the US and stamped them WA from what I have heard only about 35 of these have ever been found. From what I have been told this one should be worth around $6,000 + although I doubt I ever sell it. So regardless I would say my investment in the Racer paid off this weekend alone. Thanks to all.

thanks for the history on this item, very interesting, and a great find have to be happy plus with that find, well done must be a nice spot you have there :bouncy:

hope you find some more goodies but the last 2 would seem hard to top but guess that's why we go detecting just never know what's going to pop out :wiggle:

AJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TD3Id5vAn4 video from the day I found the Washington Artillery tongue and wreath.

Awesome Hunts! You two are tearing it up.

Great videos too, I really like the different camera angles showing the hunt and the digging.

Thanks to all ....now if I could just get my wife to go along and carry the camera lol

Thanks Keith Southern
.....your videos are one of the reasons I went with the racer. Good relic machine and awesome at picking coins out of trashy sites. Yes it really didn't hit me until a buddy told me how rare of a find it is. For some reason my first find of anything is always rare. First Confederate button CSA General Staff large CSA in the shield, First I was a manuscript I, First buckle ....well you see it above.

yeah I would make more vids if I had a camera man and a producer/director :lmfao: maybe I can put an ad in the classified's ?

thanks for the vid.

AJ