Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer small coil- big rewards! :cheers:

DigFella

Put the 5" racer coil on for the first time at the same hotel site that has items masked in the nails. This is the site I dug the 2 seated's & other coins with the stock coil & 3 tone mode. Still running the preset program of 70 gain & disc 10. I searched the same 15' square patch I've pulled out a ton of coins in the nails. I came up with this handful of coins hunting with my daughter for just a few hours. Love this coil & I'll be using it at the Colonial cellars I have next....
HH

Very nice. I bet that feels good. Two or three tone mode with the small coil? We you relying more on the audio or the ID?

I rely on a combination of tones to get my attention & slow down to isolate items. Then I pay attention to numbers next....

Awesome stuff digfella! Keep em coming

The OOR 5" is on its own planet it so seems...

great digs congrat's.

Keith

Excellent bunch of finds. Is that a three cent silver I see?

Sick little coppahs and three cent silvah! Yeaaaahh!

(Nice finds Bill)

w