Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer video hunt with small coil in nails....:detecting:

DigFella

Here's a recent video a did with my daughter & the Racer at the site of a hotel that burned down in the 20's. Hit with many other coils & units over the years.....The Racer 4.5" coil I got in the Pro Pack did not disappoint.
Enjoy
Sorry video had ads embedded. See forum rules.. Please remove ads and repost... Thanks.

That was a great (and very cute) hunt Bill.----What a precious little girl Emma is!----My wife & I really enjoyed that video---we can remember when Emma was born & you carried her on your shoulders while hunting.-----Tell her we REALLY like her nails!:)-----You've got a great hunting pardner---hunts like that are treasures for both of you to be remembered for a lifetime.----------Del

It's almost 2016 NOT 2013......I tried & it did not work. So, please update that so people like myself can share videos.....

Went on your Youtube and watched a few videos that I had missed..I'm like you have loads of editing to do and can't hunt and edit at the same time. Cool you hunted with you daughtor...I'm ready for the impact