Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rack for Metal Detectors

Tahts-a-dats-ago

I made a rack for storing my metal detectors and thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

36 inches in width

52 inches in height.

Shelf on bottom is for storing batteries, headphones, pin-pointers, etc..

I made it out of fence boards because they're cheap (home improvement store) and I had some on hand.

I'll attach it to the wall in one of the spare rooms

Good job! Thanks for sharing! I only have two and sometimes they are hard to manage. Thinking of at least putting some pegs in the garage to hang them up.

Terrific idea,only trouble is i would need 5 of those for my detecting arsenal :biggrin:

It is designed to hold 5 machines, gun-rack style. The shelf on the bottom is for pin-pointers, batteries etc...

I do have the shelf mounted on the wall - holding 6 metal detectors (2 small detectors in the same spot) and most of the rest of my metal detecting stuff.

I'm quite happy with it.

Thanks for all the comments.

Nice I only have two detectors all I need for now I thought of making a rack in basement to hang them from..