Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain Cover for E-Trac.

I just tried my old Explorer II Rain Cover on my E-Trac this Morning and it works just fine. Also, I just received my X-1 Probe for0r this machine and took it for a test drive yesterday. Found about $2.00 in Clad and Memorials plus my 4th Silver coin, a 1945 Mercury Dime in rough condition, but silver is silver!. Found about 8 inches deep in my old worked out park, so I was very pleased with the results. HH...Jesse.

The minelab one works, the sunray one doesnt, I think if Minelab doesnt come out with one specific, that sunray will... only problem is it makes it so hard to see the screen, and man you need the screen on this thing.. I been using digital over smart screen now.. I am thinking of seeing if I can get Zagg to start making screen invisible shields specific for Explorers and etracs, they make one for the SD..
at least the screen would be protected, and might be able to see it better.. and then maybe only have to use cover in rain

Jim upstate NY said:
The minelab one works, the sunray one doesnt, I think if Minelab doesnt come out with one specific, that sunray will... only problem is it makes it so hard to see the screen, and man you need the screen on this thing.. I been using digital over smart screen now.. I am thinking of seeing if I can get Zagg to start making screen invisible shields specific for Explorers and etracs, they make one for the SD..
at least the screen would be protected, and might be able to see it better.. and then maybe only have to use cover in rain
[size=large]Jim, If you can have an Etrac rain Cover built.That you can actually SEE the SCEEEN.Post it here.I would like to protect my (investment),but the minelab furnished one falls far short of getting the job (seeing the screen) done.Or maybe it is just the actual screen!.........Let us know.I'll buy one.[/size]