Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain/dust cover for the Racer when it launches. Faceplate button type.

JASONSPAZ1

Now that it is winter up here in the north, there is not much to do other than think about detecting. Unless of course a Nor'easter storm tears up our coast and the old coins show themselves for a bit.
Anyway, is it safe to assume that the Racer will have an environment cover for the meter and the section under the arm rest. I am wondering about the faceplate buttons on the upcoming Racer as well.
Are they spongy feeling or do they feel tactical. Another area that a detectorist does not want mud and dirt to get inside and cause a button to stick.

Thanks in advance for listening.
You guys in just a few months have put to shame some of the customer service records in other companies entire existence.
I have been spreading the word on the ground with the guys in my club.

Jason

JASONSPAZ1 said:
Now that it is winter up here in the north, there is not much to do other than think about detecting. Unless of course a Nor'easter storm tears up our coast and the old coins show themselves for a bit.
Anyway, is it safe to assume that the Racer will have an environment cover for the meter and the section under the arm rest. I am wondering about the faceplate buttons on the upcoming Racer as well.
Are they spongy feeling or do they feel tactical. Another area that a detectorist does not want mud and dirt to get inside and cause a button to stick.

Thanks in advance for listening.
You guys in just a few months have put to shame some of the customer service records in other companies entire existence.
I have been spreading the word on the ground with the guys in my club.

Jason

Jason, first of all thank you for the nice comments. We just try our best to give the attention and service that customers deserve as happy customers is our biggest motivation. To answer your questions, Racer does have environmental covers. We will get back to you on the buttons. Need to confirm the exact material they are made of. Thank you.