Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain/dust cover

richbat

I have a Vaquero coming in and I'd like to get a rain/dust cover for it,sorry I don't like the baggie trick,anyways I got to thinking that maybe this wouldn't be such a good idea because of having to adjust GB at some sites more than once.So I guess my question is 2 part and that being,does anyone have issues with their cover when GB the machine and does anyone make them with the holes cut out for the knobs?I know i could probably cut them myself and I know I could take the cover off when GB but that just seems to be a pain in the arse.

Richbat,
Google BTD metal detector cover, I found these covers that I really like and the well made in USA. The design allows for adjustment of the knobs under the cover. GB knob is not a problem with this cover. Hope this helps.

That's the one I have on my Compadre,was hoping to locate one with holes cut out already for the knobs to fit into, but guess I'll be getting another one of these.

i looked at the btd covers and liked them. so, i called the number on their website. i asked if the pole had to be took apart to put it on. he said no. which i liked because i dont want it on all the time. i went to order one and was told to do it on-line. since i dont put our credit card number through the computer. they lost a sale. which im sure they wont go under over it. just seemed kinda odd thats all.