Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain-Rain And More Rain:ranting:

Just got my 9" 3kHz coil today, still forecasting rain clear in to Saturday. Have been hunting this park that I have pulled out 1 seated dime, 6 barber dimes, 1 barber quarter, 1 SL quarter, 9 mercury dimes, 1 rosie, 12 injuns and 30 wheaties with various detector this month. Bought the 705 about a week ago and got the 3 kHz coil today. Now it's raining cat's and dog's.:cry: Well, will just have to wait for the rain to quit. Hey with the ground saturated maybe I'll be able to pull a few more keepers.:detecting:

Well the rain stopped and got to go to the silver park today with the 705 fitted with the 3 kHz coil. Pulled out a 1900 barber dime, 1896 V nickel and a 1925 wheat. I'm really liking this coil. Pulled the barber out of a real trashy area, and I mean real trashy, 5" down.:happy:

n/t

Ecxellent, finds. in this part of the country has been reaning for 67 days straight only stop las Saturday for 5 hrs and the forecast is rain for the next 2 weeks, so no hunting here neather!

Wow elki1052 sounds like you better build a boat or head for high ground. Rain here stop but are calling for more for the next few days. I was able to get back to the park yesterday and today, yesterday pulled out a no date shield nickel and a 1900 V nickel. Today pulled out a 1918 merc and 1919 wheat. I have pounded this park but it just keeps on given. I'll do a reverse rain dance so you can get back out and find some goodies.:wiggle: