Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Randy, I think you should write a CTX 3030 guide.

I know I would buy it, & it would be a great reference item especially out in the field. With all your knowledge:detecting: and input, it's guaranteed to be a best seller!

I'd have to give it away for free. Just like I did the book I wrote on the XTERRA. As folks who know me would tell you, I'm not in this hobby for the money. I spent several years putting together the information for "Understanding your X-TERRA". I had a couple offers to publish it. But it didn't take me long to realize I couldn't afford to do that on my own. I ended up sending the manuscript to Minelab, and they seemed to like what they read. So I made them an offer.... I'll give them the "book" for FREE if they would turn it into an eBook and offer it to anyone who wanted to read or download it, for FREE. Their Graphics Arts department did a bang up job putting the "lipstick and rouge" on my efforts. And I have to say, I am proud of how it turned out. And you have to admit, it's worth every penny you'll pay for it! If you haven't read the book, I'd invite you to do so. As I said, its FREE at Minelab's website. http://www.minelab.com/usa/treasure-talk/understanding-your-x-terra-ebook
HH Randy