Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rang up a 51 on The Legend

dank1296

Was detecting Found an old bottle dump and this popped up next to the Old E. Anthony Bottle I was unearthing here in Georgia. Kinda like what TERRYEASTTEXAS found. I swear I see an A on one side but couldn't swear. Will test for silver tomorrow. What ya'll think. Little bit smaller than half dollar piece. Also anyone know bottles on here. This one is nice no cracks or chips. Thanks Dank

Attachments

• thumbnail (81).jpg
    thumbnail (81).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 126
  • thumbnail (82).jpg
    thumbnail (82).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail (83).jpg
    thumbnail (83).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 122
  • thumbnail (84).jpg
    thumbnail (84).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 140
I see your “A” in the first photo!!! Love it when we get into old bottles…… barber here used to take his detector up to old cabin sites with decrepit old walls and collapsed roofing and found some of the coolest old bottles stuffed into the walls and floors and ceilings. Detector hit on metal in the stoppers etc etc.
Nice finds!!!!

Cool finds Dank. I really like the "coin". It does remind me of me. LOL