Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rare Button - M.D State

bigchuckinva

After 35+ years of Relic Hunting i final found State button that i never dig an Maryland State Staff!!. It cuff not best condition I wish for still very rare button. It was deep in hole with nail but my trusty Nautilus DMC2B still give high tone at 10 inch. There calling for more SNOW this weekend in Va/Md area. I have two more days left on my annual X-Mas hunt. but This find will tough top top. Chuck

Some union state cuff buttons where not as thick as large buttons are less "Quilted" more affect by good action years. The button still holds about 20% gilt and solid back with shanks is very rare are over $250 plus button. Chuck