Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rare

Beanflippinclint

This is all I got today .....ice cubes formed on or in or around the ground in 1856 I can tell by there shape ....:) these one came from the ground 36” deep hit a 32 number,I did clean them the best I could .
F006BDFD-3DEB-4379-8423-7498DDF2F4A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Them antique finds fig in my shot glass right nice! Wonder if that would suffice to make the whiskey taste more aged? Hmmm

Or maybe makes a 100 year old Jim beam taste “right” hmmmm been 12 years miss my jack and coke in the garage working Friday and Saturday nights. Not really but twice I have wanted a drink ..... nothing like a pint of jack and a big gulp of coke for the night of making knives.....ya never know whats to come from the workshop of a bladesmith-slingshot shooting drunk fuck ....I even made a slingshot knife kill the bird and skin it too.....lol ..now I fish and metal detect ,I call it dirt fishing .I have a fishing lic. So no more permits needed.if u can call Military aged man with no family a refugee I can call metal detecting dirt fishing .just saying...

Too good. LOL