Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ray and all...

Jim upstate NY

I have all kinds of coils, two pro coils, SE coil, X12 X8 X5, and I get pretty much the same results with all of them, Also I get plenty of depth with all of them on my explorers... of course the smaller coils do better on any iron test than the big ones...

Anyway If anyone wants to do a video of there tests, please do so.. If you cant figure out how to upload or put on utube I might be able to put them on my website and post a link if you can email me the file... should be able to save a file as mpg....

I will try and get a video of my tests if I can and post them... I just need to be running the exact same setup as who ever I am comparing too.. I guess factory coin mode will do with pro coil.. no good if someone running some special setting as a comparison.. I will even do a video of the SE doing exact test in Iron mask Ferrous audio, I get better results with the SE, however I still feel the etrac is doing well in the actual ground. even though I sure am not making a killing at my pounded sites, I have found a few things at some of them.. just no coins.. and my etrac seems fine, doesnt seem to have a problem, just not doing what others seem to say they can do..
should do it with as old of rusty nails as you have available.. modern stuff nails, screws etc are not made of iron, at least not solid iron like they were pre 1900..

Oh not sure I can make a video alone, but maybe.. hope my mem card big enough on my camera though, or maybe I have to downlaod one vid at a time

I MUST SAY THAT IF I USE BIG RUSTY CUT NAILS THAT ARE OVER 3" LONG IT WILL NOT DO AS WELL AS THE ONES PICTURED IN OTHER POST.AND ALSO A QUARTER MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO A SMALLER COIN,RAY.

I can hunt in fe mode in iron mask with the explorer, but have to have a pattern to stand it with the etrac, so the test should be the way you can run it? I only said coin mode cause thats the way every one is running and saying they are doing so well in iron...but I am willing to do it in quick mask up to 30 I guess.. nails out of the ground seem to stay quiet enough.. but I wouldnt be able to hunt that way at an iron filled site if you know what I am saying...