Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RB battery pack.

PopeBurford

Anyone using the RB ion battery pack with their AT's.? Mine began to split apart and its about 18 months old. Can't find any warranty info on their website and still waiting for a e-mail response. Has anyone else had this problem?

Had mine a couple of years now no issues. But I can see where it might become seperated at the seam. Is it just the plastic casing that has become seperated ? Does it still charge and hold a charge ? If no warranty try some crazy glue or something made for plastic. Or a thin tape . Good luck . Hope you find a resolution .. HH

Just got an e-mail from their rep in California. Says to send it to him and he will replace it. Now I have to get USPS to okay it (per their regs a mgr has to approve for shipping a damaged Lithium bat). I really like the convenience so getting it replaced really makes me one happy camper.

Attachments

• batt.jpg
    batt.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 205
Just got an e-mail from their rep in California. Says to send it to him and he will replace it. Now I have to get USPS to okay it (per their regs a mgr has to approve for shipping a damaged Lithium bat). I really like the convenience so getting it replaced really makes me one happy camper.
Wow thats great that they are going to replace it . Thats what a good reputable company does . Happy for you...

No issue with mine. Good folks to deal with.