Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RE: How are all of you here?

Philo_NY

Greetings and blessings to all of u here and your loved ones... I have not been hunting much here in NY, a lot going on with the Wife and our two Children moving to Florida good Lord willing at the end of the month to Ocala. I have had all of you in my heart and in my prayers, and remember that we are in the cycle of the Shemitah, and the pass ones have proven to be devastating. Continue in prayer and enjoying your hunts as their is not much to do anymore to enjoy pass times and hobbies. We lost a few friends in the hobby, and can only pray for the Lord's Mercy, being ready for his return... Bless you all...

Philo_NY

Good to see you again. Thanks for the prayers and I will be praying for you and your family too.

n/t

Good to hear from you, Philo, and sorry that you haven't been out hunting but other things have to come first, sometimes, and can't always get outdoors to enjoy God's beautiful weather and be doing what we would like to do! I haven't been able to go :detecting: for many years now....I turned 80 in July...and getting older by the minute! LOL! I hope you all will enjoy your move to Ocala, FL and may God Bless you with good health and happiness, and the ability to hunt the beaches and find some fantastic coins and relics! Amen! Ma