Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: MI-6 Pin pointer

OK heard from my dealer Metal Detector.com is the main distributor for XP in the U.S. The dealers should receive them from M.D. .com next week to ship them out to us. Unless you ordered one direct from M.D. .com you ll get yours next week like the dealers. Woo Hoo! their on the way!

My guy says he will receive them next Friday! They are close. Another bit of technology for this old guy to master. Looking forward to it.

You would think the dealerships should know what the status is on availability by now, considering some HF coil stock has already been received from pre-orders, or at least they have in our part of the world. I know our local dealer here in Oz just sent out an email to inform customers who pre-ordered, that the HF coil had cleared customs and were currently being delivered. Pinpointers were a different matter, just leaving France though in limited numbers at this stage, presumably only for the pre-orders. There was a 2 month wait on follow up orders for the pinpointer after the initial batch.

I don't know what the scenario is with the roll out of the new products to other parts of the world, though it does seem a bit staggered. Might be dependant on when dealers put their pre-orders in, and how much stock XP initially offered to them.

I received my MI-6 today in the mail fully charged and ready to go. Pairing was no issue. Went to a local park to try it out and boy do I love it. Just push the button and the sound comes through the headphones and those in the around don't hear the beeps. Tried the various options which are easy to change. Not sure which I like the best. Garrett pinpointer will be collecting dust now. Going out again tomorrow for a longer hunt.

The initial shipment of MI-6 pinpointers was received in the US and is being shipped to dealers that got their orders in when the announcement was made. The demand far exceeds what was received however and a number of dealers are not getting any or only part of what they ordered. More are enroute but it will be some time before all orders get filled.

We were fortunate to get most of what we ordered and are shipping them to those that have contacted us to purchase one . . . would love to say we are getting 100 but that simply is not the case.

But the answer is they are in the US and are being shipped on the order that dealers placed the orders to the distributor - and they will be backordered for a while until supply can catch up with demand worldwide.

Andy Sabisch

Got a call yesterday that my MI-6 was in and received tracking info last evening. Looks like mine will be delivered to me here in NY tomorrow.

Just talked to my dealer. Unfortunately Andy is painfully right . 55 ordered they received 10 I missed the list by only a few. Come on Xp what the heck!

Got mine the end of last week. Working on a review.

I got mine today, does anyone know if you can use the same charger as the Deus? It comes with a USB charging cable but the other fits.
It is really nice having it come through the headphones, I like my Garret carrot holster better, it's easier to find the hole without looking on your belt, the XP one is kinda cheap and collapses so you have to look when you're putting it back in the holster.

just so the photo says on site

AJ

MI6.jpg

Foiled said:
I got mine today, does anyone know if you can use the same charger as the Deus?

I would think so yes

Foiled said:
I like my Garret carrot holster better, it's easier to find the hole without looking on your belt, the XP one is kinda cheap and collapses so you have to look when you're putting it back in the holster.

Agreed. One of my initial observations. Wondering if you can buy the Garrett holster alone?

Damianicus said:
Foiled said:
I got mine today, does anyone know if you can use the same charger as the Deus?

I would think so yes

Foiled said:
I like my Garret carrot holster better, it's easier to find the hole without looking on your belt, the XP one is kinda cheap and collapses so you have to look when you're putting it back in the holster.

Agreed. One of my initial observations. Wondering if you can buy the Garrett holster alone?

Probably, luckily I still have my old one. I looked online, I'm sure there is one available somewhere.

I got mine from Treasure Hunting Outfitters, Placed a call on the Saturday before Easter and spoke with Charlene. It arrived on Monday following Easter. Great people to deal with.