Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: Nice idea and sentiments Steve, but I rather doubt much would come of it ...

A

Anonymous

Thanks Steve,
I Have a few years under my belt also.First I want to tell you that on a bad day your Ganes and Moore Creek websites are on my pc.I always wanted to go up to Alaska,but for some reason or other I would find interesting things to do any where I went, so I would enjoy myself and say next year and you know how that works.That's why I want the future generations to at least have the chance to enjoy all of the things we did.
Steve,I keep a list of all my Pa State Senators and Legislatures in my address book.As soon as something happens that would even indicate them taking some of our rights away from us they get an e-mail from me.I also call talk shows when politician are on.That way you sometime can reach a couple of million people over the air ways and it does wake people up.Thanks again.
GOOD HUNTING
Jim Pa