Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: Safari question?

sasquache

Hello my fellow detectorists have a question regarding my Safari nulling at old foundation sites i usually hunt in coin/jewelry mode,sensativity about 16-17 manual or higher if its not chirping alot, iron notched out to about foil, usually i run the 11 stock fbs coil but if trash is real bad i put on my 5X10 Detech coil this seems to help but what do you guy do if theres alot of nulling even with a smaller coil do you use a different program? Thank you Paul

You can try no discrimination & attack a small area from a few angles. Also swing VERY slow.
You can pick out more that way but the Safaris weak point is speed. Whenever I work a junky
area I dont run any disc & use my ears. That eliminates the long mute time where you may
run over iron with a good target near by but you miss it cause its muted.

HH Tom
LFOD !

Tjank you Tom for the advice very helpful.