Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: This weeks finds...

A

Anonymous

Well, been really finding a lot of silver. Matter of fact, I have passed my total silver from last year by a lot. Yesterday, I was ready to give up when I got a nice high pitch and thought, another clad by a big tree in an very old spot I have been working. The area has been hit hard by some pretty good hunters that I know.
The Barber Quarter was incased in this black natural dirt.
I was told by a historical that sailors and troops sometimes left their ships to do hunting in this area. So I found this Navy Button with the Eagle and any info would be appreciated.
And a 1901 Indian Penny where I least thought I would find it...it was mixed in with a chuck of lead, but the Explorer II gave me both sounds and I could hear the Indian Penny signal, very distinct sound than a wheatie or memorial cent.
So, enjoy and hope every has a good year in the parks and of course the beaches. I working on the production of the video I'm doing, and hope to star having it available by late spring. HH and God bless....
Philo_NY

1904 Barber Quarter in very fine condition. I love when I'm surpised by this type of find. Thank you Lord..
Philo_NY

This Button sounded so good, I'm surprised no one else dug it before me and was right off the main trail to the beach... It was not far from the indian penny... My mother always used to say...What's for you, is for you, as if the Lord wills things like this in our live's...Your Children, Your Job, Your House, Your Health, The Treasures We Find, and Your Trails.
Therefore, be grateful for what you have and what comes your way and always thank the Lord for everything, may it be a lot or little, he knows what's best for us all, just felt it in my heart to say this....
Philo_NY

I've never found a Barber quarter. It looks like it is in real good shape.

the sailors leaving the ship for forays. Neat digs , steve in so az

The Lord is good and His blessings flow for His own!
God Bless & HH!
Betty