Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ready for long detecting trips.

Goldstrike

The RNB 3100 mAh battery has worked incredibly well in my Safari and in anticipation for the Spring and Summer months, I just bought a 3400 mAh battery so I can detect more hours without having to think about loss of battery power!! I would never go back to AA's again. I took a quick visit to California and managed to get in a few hr's on the parks. I wanted to go and do some beach detecting but it was raining both days I was there. I detected a bunch of fairly modern coins and a pet collar i.d. bracelet but that was about all. Looking at the Todays Find's Forum, there seems to be very little anyone is finding at the moment but I'm sure we will see more find's as the warmer weather comes!.

It's a great idea Goldstrike ! What i do for now is charge my Minelab battery and carry a AA battery pack in case i usually hunt 6 or 7 hours at a time.