Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ready to go to work :wave:

amberjack

taped up the handle make it thicker and middle shaft just keep the black look, roll bar on, screen protection check and I would put something on there feels like it will scratch easy.

so all ready for work :lmfao: now I can stop fiddling with it and start digging :clapping:

006.jpg

AJ

Ohkee AJ----Now get out there & tell us how that buggar works!!-----Bring in the goods for us (complete with pics, of course)! :thumbup:

will do D&P-OR I am due from some gold so if this cant find it there isn't any :sadwalk: sure it will find me some all I have to do is dig :blink:

AJ

need a few XXXX ' s bloody hot out in the bush at the moment give it few months or two :biggrin: having seen what you have pulled out sure if I stick my coil over some :bouncy:

might look a bit strange but its very practical now, no wonder no one can live me I drive em nuts! :lmfao:

good luck out there !!

AJ