Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Really green Indian

Elmy

could not get into the fields as they were too wet so we hit the campgrounds...again.
It has be searched a gazillion times but managed to pull a few thing....looks like a copper wedding band. in the mix.
Stick and a pie pan said , "I'll bet that man never got his supper after losing his wedding ring !

HH

E L M Y

Attachments

• 20210323_101133.jpg
    20210323_101133.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 174
Gotta love not here go there and still score!

could not get into the fields as they were too wet so we hit the campgrounds...again.
It has be searched a gazillion times but managed to pull a few thing....looks like a copper wedding band. in the mix.
Stick and a pie pan said , "I'll bet that man never got his supper after losing his wedding ring !

HH

E L M Y
can't believe I got all these likes on just 4 coins found!

HH

E L M Y
Nice finds!

Nice job Indians are far and few around my parts considering how many years they were minted!
Mark

HH

E L M Y
ONE LAST LOOK AT THE REALLY GREEN INDIAN

20210325_080039.jpg

20210325_080103.jpg