Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Received my FORS CoRe unit today ...comments

squirrel1

For those interested in or doubting the ergonomics of the unit. You can rest easy. The unit handles real well. The hand grip works well for me, I have small hands. The 3 finger hold is nice too. I actually think it allows the detector to be swept easier. I think it takes some pressure of off the hand and wrist. It balances well. You do have some adjustment with the mounting holes for the control box rails as well as some small additional adjustment of the control box within the mounting rails. This could prove beneficial when running the medium and large coils. I haven't weighed unit but it feels substantially lighter than Etrac or V3i White's. Have only played in the yard with small coil. Jack is right, this is a good detector with small coil to really X-ray old house lots. The tones for me are a lot more intelligible on this unit vs my f75se (non upgraded). I believe this unit handle's EMI better than both of my Deus units. Need to play with it some more.

I can say this. ATTN: All flagship detector builders. You need to ship your detectors w/accs in a case similar to what Nokta does with the FORS CoRe unit pro package. Aside from the protection it offers during shipment, it gives the buyer a nice storage case to keep everything together, and can be taken to the field. A real touch of class in my book!!!
More details to follow later.

Thanks for the report.
I had the Sam impression handling a cf77 and the Makro pinpointer.
Quality build, attention to detail and great presentation!

Makes one think about what else they have in store for us when noticing their meticulous attention to detail. . .