Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent finds and another first!!:clapping:

Jack Beam

Hey all!! I've been wanting to get another coil and from alot of reading and watching i've purchased the 10.5 DD! And so far it hasn't dissappointed at all! These finds are from old homesteads and farms. The best being the U.S Civil war era belt buckle!!:surprised: I could not believe it when I washed off the dirt, had an idea it could be but not for sure! It was the deepest keeper find I have ever dug!! It was 10 inches and i'm being on the low end. maybe 11 inches. I know it's in bad shape, but, I found a U.S. Belt buckle!! And in an area where you wouldn't think to find such a relic! If I'd known what it was I would have been more careful! Being that deep, around here, it's usually some trash. You just never know!! My bad! I found some other nice things. The sterling ring and bracelet! The bracelet has 2 stones in it, not sure if they are real or not! The old change purse was a nice find I found at my parents house! No old coins in it!:sadwalk: The ornate looking iron piece is kinda neat. Don't know what it is so if anyone has an idea let me know! I can get a better pic if needed. Also, plenty of wheaties! Oldest being 1913. An undated Buffalo and a Rosie!! Also, 2 old metal coupons and an old railroad tag of some sort!! And I'd like to thank Mark in IA for his input on the coil! Your right it does love bottlecaps! lol HH J.B.

Congratulations on the buckle and other cool finds Jack! :thumbup:

Congrats on the Buckle!! That is a great find! I like that old change purse also! Good hunting, Beale.

That item in the upper left with all of the coins almost looks like a large cent.