Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Finds with T2 including my first SLQ

Hey everyone just wanted to post my finds that I have found with the T2. When I first started detecting in February my goal for the year was 12 silver coins. Well with the T2 I have found 11 in just the last month or so alone.

I have been hunting a site that Old California(Paul) posted some finds from a few days ago.

So far in the last month I have got 5 mercury dimes, 5 Roosevelt dimes, a silver Washington and a 1920 standing liberty quarter. I have also probably got at least 50 wheat pennies and a nice 1928 buffalo nickel.

Dang Steven!

You're doing well at this site. I'll be there next week, If the drive wasn't so far away I'd be hunting beside you more often. Plus, That site I told you about near the old cemetery looks promising, Maybe you can take the drive up to my area and we'll hit it plus a couple of other sites.

Congrats with your recent finds buddy,
Paul (Ca)

Hello Paul and WTGS. Seasons greetings and congrats to WTG for his efforts. Great pictures of your finds.

Hope you are keeping well Paul, and that you'll soon be out hitting the sites with your mate. .....MattR.UK

Thanks Matt,

I sure do look forward to hitting some old sites near my area very soon, Especially with friends like Steven who posted this thread.

Many times, It's the adventure of the hunt that makes the trip worthwhile. Not so much the finds but the history of the site or a particular area, Old finds are nice to recovery but it's really the history, adventure and the treasure hunter in each of us that keep us going.

Happy New Years :)
Paul (Ca)

Well said Paul. That is what it is really all about. Everytime I find an old coin I think about the history of it. Just imagine what it could have been used to buy or even how mad someone was to lose it.