Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Finds!

Jack Beam

These finds came from a couple of old farms. The IH is the best looking injun, and oldest, I have dug! It's an 1866 IH. And I found the token at the same spot. It says " Good for 5cents in Trade". I don't know anything else about it tho. I found it at an old dairy farm, so maybe it had something to do about that.:shrug: Today I found the 1943D Merc,the 2 sterling rings( in one hole), and what looks to be some type of foreign coin. I thought it was going to be my first 2 center, but after cleaning it I found out different. It was almost identical to a 2 center out in the field. It's real light and thin. The pic isn't the greatest, but,If anyone knows I would appreciate some feedback. There are some wheats 1936 being the earliest. Had alot of fun!! HH J.B.

Sweet finds. I'm still thinking about that XTERRA vs. other machines when I upgrade. I guess you must like yours a lot.

EKW

Excellent recoveries! That 66 IH is VERY nice! That doesn't happen to be an emerald in that ring, does it? Regardless, beautiful finds. HH Randy

Love to dig trade tokens, but dig very few. They really are throw backs to a different time.

Nice rings. Emerald?

Jeff

More info on the ring on the right. It's Siam Sterling. Not a spoon ring. Here's a link on e-bay to look at.http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ANTIQUE-SIAM-WRAP-ESTATE-STERLING-SILVER-JEWELRY-925-RING-SZ-7-5-/170734003755?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c08a262b