Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent finds!!

Jack Beam

Had a pretty decent last few hunts! The 1832 large cent,1909 Barber quarter and the 1905 IH cent I found today at the same place I found my Barber half a few weeks ago! I still think there is more to be found there! The 1832 LC is my earliest coin to date, by 2 years. And it's in the best condition of any of my LC that i've found. You can read the date which is unusual for around here! There is an 1927 Merc, and a 1946 Mexican cent I found in an older area of our city. Some wheats earliest being a 1912, found at different spots. And a few relics, crotal bell, a Great seal of the state of Ohio badge, an eagle button and some sort of early snuff box or a womans make-up container. Could be for something else too don't know for sure. Thanks for looking!! Hope everyone else is getting out! Easy diggin that's for sure! HH J.B.

That is a really nice collection, congratulations.

Congrats. on the great finds!! Did you find them in parks? I have been having a silver and old coin drought in my older parks.
HH
Chuck

Great finds Jack! :clapping: Those are some real beauties.

It's bow deer season here, so between work and spending motionless time in the woods, my swing time is going to be minimal 'til I get one in the freezer.

Really nice!

Love them crotar bells.Cant wait to get out.Tomorrow perhaps.

Mike

Nice assortment JB. And that LC is in very nice condition. Now that you have momma Barber and big sister, get back over there and find some of those little Barber girls (dimes). Thanks for sharing the pics and post. HH Randy

Nice finds
I have found seateds standing and walking libertys but never a barber one is on my wish list.The FOB is really cool to.
Good work and congrats on LC.

"Congrats. on the great finds!! Did you find them in parks? I have been having a silver and old coin drought in my older parks."
HH
Thanks everyone for the comments! I found these finds at old farms and older areas of the city that I live at. I usually don't hunt parks unless I can't find other places to go.

Congrats on the sweet old finds! The LC Is in very good shape! I like all the other stuff also, Beale.