Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Hunts turn up Silver!

Been hitting some old schools with some success. Never found more than one silver per hunt. Seems to be getting harder to bring home the silver in my area... Also got 11 wheats and probably $5-6 in clad...

Looks like a Great hunt. Congratulations on the multiple silvers.

That's how most of my hunts usually go. Sometimes I don't even find one per hunt, but then other times I'll have a multiple silver day. On Saturday I drove to a town about 100 miles away just to hunt a park and found one 51 Rosie dime and 5 wheat cents. Well worth the drive to me! Congrats on your finds. If you get one silver on each outing they add up pretty quick.

Looks like you are doing something right... KEN

Silver is tough to find these days .. at least for some of us ... congrats !!!