Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent outing with new 5x8 coil

PKB

It works. LOL Really sniffs between the trash. Couple of firsts, a buffalo nickel and a round shot ( shot not shown) . Sniffed out a silver dime under 4 inches of gravel and two inches of dirt. Was just a whisper. Also a couple of weaties not shown. Plus more silve for the treasure chest.

It's great ain't it? I put my stocker back on for beach hunting and it feels like I'm swinging a trash can lid! :laugh:

cant wait for mine to get here it should be here by Friday LOL I like the stock coil but the 5x8 seems to be the go to coil from everyone I know that has the At pro

I love my 5x8 coil and 2nd would be the 4.5 super sniper and 3rd would be the stock coil..
Just depends on where I am hunting...

I have a ring like yours, silver,,,if you Google James Avery rings in Texas,,,I think you will see your ring..

When I bought my Pro in Jan, I was told two things by the other users, 1 get the 8X5 coil, once you put it on, it will most likely not come off ( been on for two months now) 2 dig all good signals in the 40's, found my first wto gold rings over the last three weekends, one was a 45, the other a 46, solid both ways, and a nice pure midtone sound. I love this machine. Artie