Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Outing

lasergod

So, I have been busy abut have been to the beach for a few hunts (Not enough). It has been on the top of my list to get some dirt fishing in. I was invited to go on a club hunt. I have never been on one. There is not a club close enough. I have only hunted with one or two folks in 10 or 11 years.
We hunted a park pretty close to home to which I have never been. I found my myself re-learning sounds and ID numbers etc. The AT pro did amazing.I generally will use the 5x8 coil in the park. It was the way to go. I found about 30 coins in the time I had to detect. I seemed to find alot of targets on top of the soil. I will have to keep going back to this location to clean out all the higher coins.
I had a good few hours, AT pro still did its job!

I will try and post some pics. later.