Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Scorpion Finds

Dig'em All

Last weeks find, sorry but my system was on the blink and I got'er up and going for this pic. The temp has dropped and the ground is hard so no park hunts know, no big shovels in the parks, so I will have to look for a spot cause I can't go long without detecting or I go mad (wife thinks I am always mad) cause I will go out in hart beat for detecting. This little snow flake is .925 silver and was down maybe two inch, that and I think $2.97 in change.

Very good job, I havn't been out much lately, been havin a few health problems, but will b at it again soon's can, dang winter anyhow:garrett::garrett:

Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear your under the weather, hope you get up and going soon! Where going to get hit with more snow tonight don't know if your in line for that or not.

Hey, that snowflake is as big as the ones falling today in Edmonton! I don't know if you have ever tried it, but if you have some woods near by, especially with a river or creek running through, you can usually easily dig under the snow. underneath that mulch layer, the dirt remains somewhat soft all winter. Just work the trails.

Here's some pics of my yard, and I DO detect it:garrett:Never found anything real good, but some weird stuff, the SCORP just don't miss nothin:detecting:
Be back out in it in a few days,,(feelin purty gud rite now) tonite we got nother storm a comin thru to freshen up the animal tracks, make it purty and white again, just keepabeepin, the finds won't escape the SCORP, detect your own yard or under some bushes, lotta goodies to be found in the bushes:thumbup:

Nice finds!:thumbup:Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Great pics!:wiggle:Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)